Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

So this year for the 4th of July I wanted to do as much American stuff as possible. I couldnt think of anything else but PBR haha! With Josh overseas I had to celebrate at home, I had to work too, which was bananas because it was soooo dead. That happens tho, I still made $50. I found this awesome American flag bandanna at goodwill that Ive been dieing to take pictures with. These are so goofy and awesome!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 4th Josh! and to all the men and the forces!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It pretty much rained all day and night. It wasnt very sunny at all. Since I had to work I really didnt do anything all day, I was glad I got up enough energy to get dressed and take pictures haha. Ive been so busy the last few days!!! I havent had a chance to get these up sooner. I loved these pictures, like Ive been saying Im obsessed with all things America at the moment, so this was a lot of fun for me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nothing is ever complete with out my airplane necklace, cross right and a cold PBR.

After I got home from work, I remembered we had some sparklers! So I set up the camera and took a few photos with a long exposure!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So bummed out I missed most all the fire works! I decided to call it a night and just drink some beers and chill. Sara called me and invited me to come over! We got our party on and at 1am did some Slip-N-Slide!!! It was epically awesome!!!

Photobucket

Nick!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All bruised up the next day, but damn it was sooooooooooo much fun! I highly recommend everyone Slip-N-Slide at least once during this hot HOT summer. Now I just realized Ive pretty much crammed 3 posts into one so bare with me. A lot has happened in the last few days and Im playing catch up tonight! I am also staying at my moms tonight because I got tattooed yesterday and the shop is close to her house. We usually spend an extra day going shopping when I come over. So much going on! Hopefully Ill stay on top of things haha. I hope everyone had a great weekend/holiday! XOXOX everyone! and keep telling your friends about me!

No comments: