Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thinking of you

Well its the weekend! Another week down, more fun to come. Yesterday my mom stopped by and took me to goodwill! Ah as if I cant get enough of thrifting! Lol, I have a ton of stuff I need to get up on here. Well seeing as how I never know when Im going to get the chance to wear anything nice, I decided to wear a new top/dress I got this week at Ross. When I was at my moms I snagged a bunch of her jewelry and one of the necklaces I grabbed belonged to my great granny Kay. Well Ive been thinking about her or shes been watching over me lol. I wore it yesterday and it really did look nice with my outfit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This necklace is so pretty! Im always thinkin about you Granny Kay!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have lots of new things coming up!!!
Keep checkin it out and everyone had a great and safe weekend!
xo!


Dress/Top: Ross
Tights: Forever21
Shoes: H&M in Boston!
Necklace: Vintage, belonged to my great granny Kay
Hat: Ross
Shades: Revolve Clothing Exchange

No comments: