Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I got over the week!

Monday I went shopping at Ross! Tuesday I went to our favorite, secret place with my mom! Friday we went to Goodwill and today we went to another one! Ive got a lot of really neat things this week! Now I wont be posting everything, Im going to save some for later, but I did want to get some things up and posted!

I got a bunch of new shoes!!
My mom got these for me at DSW
Photobucket

Got these at the secret place!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rack Room Shoes
Photobucket

H&M Boston
Photobucket

Dress from Ross
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress/Top from Ross, Boots from the secret place, they were $4!!
Photobucket

Dress from Goodwill, big bow from Forever21
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress from Goodwill
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pants from Goodwill
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are some cool 80's earrings my mom let me have, I raided her jewelry when I was over there!
Photobucket

I got this at Goodwill today! Telephone! Gaga! Call me!
Photobucket


You saw all my tea cups! I got a few other little things but like I said Im gonna keep those aside till its time to bring them out! Anyways!!! I hope everyone had a very lovely Sunday! Any big plans for the week?
XOXO!

1 comment:

Gianna Paniagua said...

Ah! I LOVE those white pants. I have been looking for a pair like that for some time now. They remind me of something Ginger Rogers would wear in rehearsals hehe