Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lunch Date part 1

Hey everyone! Its hump day, I hope everyone is having a good week so far, hang in there its almost the weekend! I was finally invited to an exclusive lunch date with my grandma, Uncle Doug and Tony. Very close friends of the family, they always go to the best places for lunch and since I havent had a car its been hard to meet up with them. Ive been staying with my mom so it was easy to make it out. Mom and grams even took me shopping Monday so Id have a nice dress to wear because all I had were my "punk" clothes. This dress is way cute but so out of character for me, maybe is could be a new look lol.

Photobucket

Me and Uncle Doug
Photobucket

Me and my mom
Photobucket

Grams, me and Mom
Photobucket

The food was so good! I was really impressed with the restaurant. I got a sushi roll and it was so good! It came with organic ginger, I got to find me some of that it was so good.

Photobucket

I tried a bite from everyone's plate and everything was delicious. My moms salmon, grams trout, Dougs turkey burger. I had a cosom cocktail. I would defiantly eat there again, and I really hope I get invited out to lunch again! Xoxo!

No comments: