Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just keepin it fabulous!

So today was my moms birthday!!! We went out mega shopping to our favorite secret place and we took her out to dinner tonight. Today I found this awesome skirt I decided to wear it instead of what I was originally going to wear. I dont have a skirt in this color and I love it! It has pockets too which makes anything awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My brother took this for me, I love him lol.

This is me and my brother! Mind you, he's only 17 and Im 21 lol.
Photobucket

We look nothing like our mom and needless to say, my bro is pretty handsome lol. All in all it was a great evening. I stopped over at Imperial Iron after to say hi to my friends Dan and Jarrod, Garrett got to meet them and hopefully Ill be getting tattooed this week. I have a TON of stuff my grams bought me to blog about! Im staying at my moms so when I get home with everything Ill start taking pictures and posting all the great things I got in the last 2 days! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! xoxo everyone!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Vintage, found at our secret place
Shoes: New flats my mom bought me at Rack Room Shoes
Earring: New little owl clip on earrings from Dillards!

1 comment:

Couture said...

You look very chic!