Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing Dress up!

Every now and then Ill just get bored in my room and tonight was one of those nights. Theres so many things I never get to wear so I like to put them on, see how the look, and get reminded how awesome some of the pieces I have in my collection. Im going to start selling some of my pieces but these Im thinking I like to much to get rid of.

At least here you can see some of the things I have hiding in my closet!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think now when I go thrifting I can start getting things to resell. I love my stuff to much haha.
XOxo!!!!

2 comments:

Couture said...

Dresses 1 and 3 are so amazing! You shouldn't sell those!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.