Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WW2 Influenced.

Last night I started watching Band of Brothers with Adam and I remembered I had a hat from WW2 that I bought at Sheri's Yesterdaze a few years ago when I was in Florida. With how the weather has been lately, I actually got to go to the Arboretum and it wasn't freezing. Simon and I rode our bikes down there for a beer and I really wanted to take some new outfit photos. The dress I picked out was prefect, the color matched all the colors around me. It was actually the first time I wore this dress too, the tag was still on it... for $2.50.

Photobucket

"Get that elbow up!" -Adam.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its really nice to get these posted today. Ive really been lacking on blog stuff and with the year ending I didnt want to be that blogger who didnt do a year in recap! With a great era of inspiration, this dress was a success. In other news, Im going on my big interview tomorrow. Ive just been painting a lot more lately and hanging out. Trying to lay low, but failing at times. I had to clean my room today, I couldn't find anything on the floor. This weather too has been way to nice, no snow on the ground. I have a feeling when it does start snowing, there's going to be a nasty storm. Other than that, keep staying lovely! I hope everyone had a great December. Xoxo!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Roni E. said...

I can't believe you got that dress for $2.50!
So jealous!
Welp, I could easily stay here on your blog for hours and comment but I have to get showered to go see our friend's baby!!! :D

Cess said...

Wow, a WW2 cap!! totally cool!! was the price tag from when you bought it or its original price? Anyway it looks awesome!

Roni E. said...

Hey friend, give me more blog posts! :)