Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A very Kimmie Christmas tree

After we got the tree up and lighted, I still had to wait a few days before I received my Christmas box from Florida. I had asked for some old ornaments my mom had picked some out and got me some new ones. Mary got me the cutest flamingo ones. I was shocked when I opened the box...stuff was falling out of it.

Photobucket

Some of the ornaments were from when I was a kid, the snowman paint stick, I made that in 1995.
Photobucket

Even Ronnie himself, said I had a beautiful tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I even got to put all my presents under the tree!
Photobucket

It took me 5 hours total to put that amazing tree together. I got home late the night my box arrived, like around 10:30, and was up all night working on it. I couldnt wait anymore, I was beyond excited. 3:30 am I finally finished.

So I havent had a lot of blog posts lately. I recently lost my job and have been laying extremely low, and being bummed out has totally taking all my inspiration for putting together something fashionable. Ive been wearing a lot of the same things. I also have got tattooed a lot lately and can only wear certain things because I got both my thys tattooed. Hopefully I will find a job soon, but in the mean time... my friends have been nothing but supportive and helpful. Adam helped me out in a huge way, and I am so thankful for having him around. We've also been watchin TV lately, did you know theres a show just about Trucks! Yeh, there is. Brant and Nikkie have also taken me in and just everyone has been really supportive. While my family is in Florida, they help as much as they can, but its nice to know I have real, good friends here.

Now that my tree has been revealed, its time to see Ronnie's! His party is Thursday, mine was Sunday... heres a sneak peek...
Photobucket

No comments: