Friday, December 23, 2011

White, green and black.

Yesterday had to have been one of the best days I've had in awhile. I woke up and was looking for new jobs when I saw that Buffalo Exchange was hiring! So from there I got dressed and went to Davis Square. Well, you cant go out for a job like that with out looking stylish, so I wore these amazing green shorts Ive been dieing to wear with a button down. Needless to say I totally have n interview with them next week. Here's some street style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was 57 degrees out yesterday! It really doesnt feel like winter. So I was lucky enough I only had to wear a blazer and tights. I have had that blazer for a long time now a friend of mine gave it to me. I also grabbed my D&B bag when I was in Florida last, probably my favorite purse next to my Coach bag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ive also really been into buttoned collars. I have a beautiful chest piece, and I like to show it off, but lately... I have been changing my mind on things, something about having a lot of tattoos and covering them up has been appealing to me a lot. Its a very clean look as well. I saw a photo where a lady had her collar buttoned and all these little necklaces, so I decided to try it out myself with a simple little black cat necklace.

The rest of my day was awesome. Adam and I hung out and sang Christmas songs all afternoon while he decorated his tree, which is lovely. I also found a copy of Life Aquatic for a dollar and finally found a vintage cape! Ive been dieing to get one for over a year now, and I found one for only four dollars! Adam's Christmas party was in the evening, that was a lot of fun! I won best dressed, though it wasn't official. So with yesterday's awesome outcome, I am defiantly feeling better about things. Its Christmas weekend! I hope everyone has a lovely holiday! Xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Roni E. said...

I totally have outfits that I wear like this! I love it. :)