Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Alandale Farms

Now that I have revaeled my Christmas tree! I can finally talk about it haha. I am having a Christmas tree competition with Ronnie, and I had to keep a lot under wraps. A few days before we went and bought ours, I went with my adopted family Brant and Nikkie to Alandale farms to help pick out their tree. While I was there I was scoping them out and saw that the prices were right if all four of us in the house chip in. Later Simon, Ben and I went and picked out our tree.

I was really impressed with Alandale farms, they were very helpful and we got a 6 foot tree for $40! It was really cool to see all the different types of trees too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simon was lovely enough to take my photo, holding our tree! He actually found this one. Great job Simon!
Photobucket

Ms. Jill gave me her tree stand which was really helpful, so I didnt have to buy one. I was looking forward to having a tree so much. Our house really looks like Christmas. Xoxo!

No comments: