Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flamingos in love.

If you dont know I love flamingos, its ok... but I do. I love them so much, Ive recently had a friend start giving me all this amazing retro flamingo stuff! They are also one of my favorite things to draw and paint. While my friend Jennifer was staying with me I had a short boost of motivation to paint and I did these two crazy love birds.

May I please introduce to you, Sir. Ronnie
Photobucket
(For sale for $60)

And Madam Kimmie
Photobucket
(For sale for $60)

Together, they make the first paintings of the "Kimmie loves Ronnie" flamingo series.
Photobucket
(For sale together for $100)

I have taken my love for flamingos and combined them with my love for Kimmie and Ronnie. There is nothing more sillier to me, I think, then flamingos with top hats and bows. Both paintings are for sale separately, but how could you break up such a lovely couple.