Saturday, September 24, 2011

Revisiting an outfit and a place.

While the weather has been gloomy the last few days, it was gorgeous earlier this week. My trusty partner in crime Simon and I rode our bikes to the Arboretum on what was a lovely day. Simon always carries my tri-pod when we go "on location". There are a few spots we usually go to at the Arboretum but this time I took Simon to one of my new favorite spots. Since its somewhat fall, I had to wear something "fall appropriate" but seeing as how I only have so many of my dresses here in Boston, I decided to re-blog about this amazing navy blue, ethnic print dress.

Photobucket

I did this blog post in January of 2010. Wow I have gotten a lot of tattoos since then haha. That always cracks me up with I look at older photos, seeing how many tattoos I didnt have at the time. This dress will forever be amazing, and it was totally worth re-blogging.

Then.

Photobucket

Now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simon and I spent a good 2 hours there and caught all different kinds of light. Since no one was around I just left my camera set up while I took snack breaks or just laid in the grass. The Arboretum is so nice its hard to leave some times.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After a lovely afternoon we went to The Behan for a few beers. I always enjoy my adventure trips with Simon. As always, Im trying to keep busy, and still always behind on things. I have so many people I need to reply to and things to send out. Sometimes the world moves to fast for me. I have found so many neat things out and about the last 2 weeks as well, Im working on a blog post for that. I will finally have another vinyl post coming soon and hopefully more paintings!

If you have sent me something, or left me a lovely comment! Im getting to it, slowly... I appreciate all my readers, every day you read/check out my blog, it makes me so happy. I always hope that someone gets inspired by me. Also! I have had 77 followers for some time now, we can really make 80 happen!

I love you all! Thank you for continuing to be lovely. Xoxo.

Photobucket

3 comments:

holly [at] covetous creatures said...

Your trips to the Arboretum always look so lovely (as do you). Can't wait to go adventuring with you again!

Anonymous said...

love that dress! you totally rock it.

Roni E. said...

These pictures are lovely and that dress looks amazing on you! Especially with the tattoos!