Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tattoo Wednesday! (Its coming back!)

Sooo!!! A very long while ago I started Tattoo Wednesday. Well I got two posts in and I dont know what happened. I think it might have been around the time I moved to Boston and I just lost track of it. Well I have gotten a few more tattoos since I left Florida and now living in the City, I get asked about them even more! My fantastic roommate Sam had suggested I do something with my blog regarding my tattoos, and I was like, "OMG! I started something like that ages ago!" I am happy to say I will be doing tattoo posts every week now. I had originally planned to do them in order, but I honestly cant remember after 5 years what came next. So Im just going to randomly pick a tattoo.

Today's tattoo is my newest one! I finally got an Angelique Houtkamp tattoo. I discovered her a few years ago when my friends Lucky and Ed had showed me some work of hers. I bought her second book Tattoo Mystique and found her "Augusta" picture. LOVED IT! Had to have it.
Photobucket

After a long awaited time, I finally found the artist to do it. Justin Kopec at Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tattoos in Jamaica Plain. He did an amazing job. (There was a ton of black involved and it was a bit crusty)
Photobucket

It is now finally healed and looks great. None of the black fell out and she looks very sexy next to Panther.
Photobucket

-How long did it take?
About an hour and a half/two hours.

-Did it hurt?
YES. Especially close to my knee.

Im feeling very accomplished with my tattoos, Ive been getting some really good ones lately. This tattoo defiantly put me over the 45 mark.

I want to hear about your tattoos! Share them with me! And Ill share them on my blog! I would love to do this weekly and every post share another blogger's tattoo! So! If you have them, lets see it!!! Xoxo!

1 comment:

Helga said...

Stunning design! Imagine a leg full of that artist!
OMG over 45 tattoos?! WOW.
Ooo,I'm going to email you a pic of my back-job-in-process.....it's quite girly, and I'm really happy with it so far.Will do it later.
:)