Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mt. Auburn Cemetery (part 2)

Here is the second half of my trip to the Mt. Auburn Cemetery. Since Simon had agreed to take my photo, and I knew I was going to a place that was picture perfect, I threw an extra outfit in my bag. The photos turned out great, we waited and picked the perfect spot. It was like a Grecian heaven.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The flowers were sooooooo beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simon did such a great job I was so happy he took my photo. We had a lovely trip and even had some snacks while we were there.
Photobucket

So I have been working soooooo much lately. I also just moved into my new apartment. On top of everything I got sick last weekend too so there was just so much going on. I havent had much blog time with work and brunch dates all the time now. I am now working blogging into my new schedule and adjusting to that slowly. I love my new apartment and living situation. I love my job at the Red House because of all the good people there. Things have been really good for Lovely lately, just no time! I hope everyone has been doing just as lovely! Xoxo.
Photobucket

Outfit detail
Dress: 1960's vintage lingerie; Goodwill Tampa, Fl.

No comments: