Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The good, the bad and the Lovely.

I have been so busy lately I havent had time for outfit photos! I finally got around to it and set up the camera outside on my balcony. It was a gorgeous day out and the lighting was nicely shaded. I bought the shorts in these photos in Florida and they are my favorite shorts at the moment. I decided to wear something more night time appropriate at first, then had to have the "good" version of it. So for today, you get to see the good, the bad and the Lovely side of things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So now I have 2 cross rings that I will wear all the time! I also finally painted my nails this awesome mint color I bought at Forever21 for like $2.80. Love it! Also finally fixed my bangs to look better that they were. I have shaved both sides of my head now and it feels great!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I dont know how some other bloggers do it, make the time for everything. I work such weird hours now that when I get home I just want to enjoy the fact that Im home and relax. I had fun taking photos again. The concept was fun. I try to have a plan of attack when I get dressed. There should be a theme for every outfit. I hope everyone else has been doing good and staying out of trouble! I will be getting into plenty of that this weekend. Enjoy! XOXOX!

Photobucket

No comments: