Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sassafras.

When I first moved to Boston, I wasn't a morning person, because in Florida I was used to staying up all hours of the night. Since then it has totally changed around. I wake up around 8am all the time now and sometimes I'll just lay in bed and watch TV, or sometimes I'll get up and do stuff before I have to go to work. This morning I put on some records and decided to take some outfit photos! I wanted to look really nice for work today. I try to dress better when I'm on the register.
I was actually inspired by Julie of Orchid Grey this morning. I came across a photo I saved from THIS POST (<---- just click) in my inspriation folder and decided to roll with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now she wore a black skirt and maroon tights, I didn't want to copy her completely, that's not what inspriation is about. She inspired me to put an outfit together of things that I had. I typically don't like long sleeves on short sleeved tops. I decided to break out of my comfort zone and wear this awesome silk leopard print top I bought at Community Thrift awhile ago.
Photobucket

The shorts, a personal favorite of mine.
Photobucket

I love being inspired by other bloggers, especially Julie, I have been following her for some time now. Last time I took outfit photos before I went to work, I got toothpaste on my slip right before I left! Lets hope this time that doesn't happen.

Some "glamor" shots, lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Xoxo everyone.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Roni E. said...

I love the outfit and the story behind its inspiration to come to life! :) Those shorts, by the way, rule! Old school Guess is so cool. I had a Guess jean jacket and I'll always remember that triangle logo thingy.