Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a hot mess

Oh my goodness. What a whirl wind of a week its been. I finally had to clean my room. I had just so many clothes on the floor that I couldnt find anything because it was all black and grey haha. My closet was becoming a black hole of things. I found so many cardigans in there that I totally forgot about. So I havent had time or a chance to do a post lately, but after seeing how bad things got, its kind of understandable. So I will now show you the before and after photos!

BEFORE:
Photobucket

Photobucket

AFTER:
Photobucket

Oh my goodness you can see the floor!!! So I spent all of Wednesday morning going through everything. I got rid of a ton of stuff too finally. I also decided to put up my aprons. The yellow one my mom bought for me at a flee market and the other one is my great grandma's.
Photobucket

So here is a glimpse into the world of Lovely
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that I have put everything away I can find stuff! More outfit post will be coming! I have TONS of free time on my hands at the moment so Ill be working on catching up with blog stuff! I have tons of awesome plans for the weekend!! Im going to see FLOOR in Providence tomorrow with my friend Tom from Sonic Titan!!! This show is going to be awesome!

I really feel like Ive made my room completely home. Its full of stuff! Haha, just how I like it. I always toss around the idea of living more simpler, but I just love all the little things Ive filled my room with. I like being inspired by everything. Well hope you enjoyed this one! More awesome posts coming up! Stay tuned!

XOXO!


Sneak Preview!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Maddie said...

i looove the feeling you get when you go to sleep that night and you room in all tidy :)