Friday, April 15, 2011

Tip on the Tightrope

Fashion inspired by Janelle Monae! I have been in love with her style. Ive actually been more of a fan of her fashion sense before I gave her album a chance. Now Im a big music fan as well. Her look combines my love for black and white and suits. She takes my "Specials" look to a fancier level. I was listening to her music yesterday and had to get dressed up. I even found a new place to take photos where no one will bother me! The basement!

I am so happy with how these came out. I tried a few different spots in the house but the lighting wasnt as good. The basement had perfect lighting. It had enough back light so that I could use a flash and it look bright, and it also had a light facing the direction I was in which was perfect for not using a flash. You gotta tip on the tightrope!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two perfect photo jumps!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best part about being in the basement was no intruptions. No one came down there, I had no creepy guys standing to watch me take photos. I could actually just take a picture, look at it real quick then keep going. Only took 20 minutes! The only thing is I get so into it and start having a good time I want to keep going. I suck at picking out photos, its hard for me not to put like 20 all on here. The more time I spent taking pictures, the harder it wouldve been to choose what got posted. Well here are a few with out the flash. A completely different look, even more sultry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite
Photobucket

So yeh, its safe to say these came out great! Janelle Monae and The Specials are constant inspirations to my daily style. I love when I break out of my normal routine of wearing black jeans and a band t-shirt.

Thanks my lovely readers for staying tuned. XOXOXO!!

No comments: