Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great Scott!

I was asked to model for a really fun event and ended up making new friends and got to wear an awesome dress! Now the dress wasnt see through to begin with, but when a flash was shined on it you could see I wore boy shorts that day (thank goodness too lol). Holly was so sweet, I meet her at the fashion swap last week and I do believe Ive made a great new friend. Her boyfriend Greg is so amazing to. They were both so welcoming and so nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The people I got to work with were so great. Amanda who did my make up was so much fun. Paul trimmed up my bangs and made my hair look mega bad ass. The other models were fun to hang around. One of the ladies, Najeema, bought me a beer! How awesome is that, she was a mega sweetheart and very friendly. I had a lot of fun getting to hang with everyone.

Ms. Holly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paul and Nikki
Photobucket

Najeema
Photobucket

Yours truly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was really a lot of fun and Im so glad I got asked to be apart of this. I can add this to the list of fun things Ive gotten to do since Ive moved to Boston. Things have been great here, although I wish things were better at home. I have kinda felt a little overwhelmed lately. Things have been moving so fast that I really need some time to catch my breath and let everything settle in. Ive only been here for about a month now, Ive made a lot of new friends, but I have friends here that I need to go see. I feel bad, things have just been catching up with me. Work has been great, but Im defiantly looking forward to having a few days off this coming week.

I hope everyone else is doing well!! Ill have plenty of time this week for some street fashions!
Xoxo!

2 comments:

Mascara or Motoroil said...

Looks awesome! I love the makeup!

You're such a badass. You've been in Boston like two weeks and you've been in two fashion shows!!

Nicole said...

wow love the makeup looks like so much fun!