Sunday, October 3, 2010

Garment District Misfits

Yesterday I had the awesome invitation to go to the Garment District with my new friend Molly. Um, can we say awesome! If you like to rummage through tons of clothing to find treasures, this is the place to go. What a great way to hang out with a new friend and joke around. It was nice to laugh with someone who gets my sense of humor.

Photobucket

Meet Molly Burkett! Check out her photos from our adventure HERE!
I met her one night while I was hanging out with Matthew and his friends. Apparently we both have just moved to Boston. We got to talkin and found out we both have blogs haha. This girl is bad ass, she came in with whiskey and ready to party. Also a fun fact about her, she works at Charlies, right next to where I work haha. We couldnt be more better for each other.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I kept finding the most cutest childrens clothing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So heres some photos oh what we were going through. Oooohh hahah the funniest thing happened while I was looking for shoes. I ended up finding another pair of moccasins, while I was trying on one shoe, this lady came up behind me and grabbed the other pair, I told her I was trying the other one on and she then went to ask me what size they were. Now before I tell you my reply, I honestly didnt see a size on the shoe. I turned to her and said they were MY SIZE! Hahaha, I felt kinda bad so after I looked at her and said I wasnt trying to be a dick, they just fit and I was keeping them haha. I could tell she was pissed but it was funny, especially since Matthew had just told me a funny story about shoe stealing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So these are my walkin shoes, Im thinkin about taking lots of pictures with them as I continue living in Boston. Kinda like all those photos you see with the little Nome guy.
Photobucket

I dub the Molly Bunny Blogger
Photobucket
Shes so cute.

Best photo right here. So yeh we look awesome carrying our bags of goodies, my bag was only 6.6 pounds, Molly's ended up being 11 pounds. SO! I love seeing pictures of people, where someone in the background is being goofy, a complete stranger. I hadnt noticed it at first, but the guy behind us is making his photo debut. I started laughing so hard, it is hilarious!
Photobucket

All in all it was a total success. I cant wait for more adventures with Molly. I do believe Ms Ashleigh and I have one coming up this week as well. Things have been going really well. I almost dont want to keep saying that because Im afraid Ill wake up and be back in Tampa haha. The weather is getting cooler here by the day. I am loving it...so far lol. I bought a nice jacket too to keep me warm as it gets colder here. Matthew said it could start snowing by the end of October. I really hope everyone back home is doing ok. Xoxo everyone!

No comments: