Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Lorax, I speak for the trees

Hey! I got a new tattoo! I finally got my Lorax tattoo from Lucky Mathews at Redletter1 in Ybor(Tampa), Florida. This tattoo means so much to me, for the fact that I love Dr. Seuss and the story of "The Lorax".

"I speak for the trees, I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues and Im asking you sir at the top of me lungs!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Please take a few minutes to watch The Lorax, his message is a great one.




I have loved this story for many years, and Dr. Seuss for as long as I can remember. I have been talking about this tattoo for years now, 3 years. I always told Lucky about it and well it only seemed fitting he do it. He's been my best friend for years now and he was the only person to do this tattoo, its really a special one for me by him.

Here are a few other tattoos of his that I have, I have 12 Lucky tattoos at this point.
Photobucket
Sailor Jerry flash

Photobucket
Acid Moth, single liner used

Photobucket
The Specials rude girl, thats how I want to remember my S.P.O.T. days

Photobucket
Old flash from "Flash from the Past" tattoo book

OK! Well its on my arm now lol, cant take it back, I love it more than anything right now haha. Holla everyone! xo

No comments: