Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. I must say Ive had the best 5 days a lady could have! Boy goodness the party got me thats for sure haha. Today is the ultimate lazy Sunday, I have stuff Ive taken pictures in and havent posted, so to continue with the laziness Im just going to post something I took a few nights ago!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On my last treasure hunt I found this lovely. Its a 90's Victoria Secret night dress, I thought the color was so pretty! I threw a leopard print cardigan over and some platform pumps. Its so soft to wear! And its got a pretty flutter at the bottom. A great pick up for sure!

Now here is where it gets funny. I figured Id let you all into my world of pj pants for the moment, here's what Im actually wearing today haha.
Photobucket

So fashionable right? LOL Owl socks, blue pj pants, leftover crack band tshirt and my Sailor Jerry sparrows hoodie...yeh Im really rocking it today. I got a lot of sleep last night so I was up kinda early. I love sitting outside and reading and enjoying a hot cup of tea, it was so nice out this morning. I love my little tea cup too, I want more!
Photobucket

Well I hope everyone has a great week to come! Ill be so busy I got lots of good awesome projects going on! Take it easy xo!

Dress: Vintage Victoria Secret night dress, goodwill
Cardigan: Leopard print, Forever21
Shoes: Forever21
Tea Cup: Ross

3 comments:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

your dress is brilliant, i love the color and the texture.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

LovelyLeigh said...

thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment!! and for checkin things out! xo

Couture said...

Oh my god... gorgeous dress!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/