Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life lately

Today's post is a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Some really awesome things have been happening lately and they are defiantly worth sharing. First, may I just say, having cats around again is soooooooo awesome! Little Bonnie is literally sitting in my lap right now and its the cutest thing ever. Cat blogging! I know Julie of Orchid Grey would appreciate this haha. So the first cool thing, I got to meet another blogger friend of mine. Roni of Roni feels nostalgic. She was such a sweet heart! I felt bad though because I didn't really have time to chat the store was soooo busy that day! I had just enough time to have a photo snapped before I had to ring up a line of customers.
Photobucket

Next, I finally made it on the Buffalo Exchange tumblr! For the last 2 weeks I have been working on doing more blog stuff for the store and it's finally paid off and what a wonder feeling it is. When I saw the photo posted last night I about had a mini freak out. I couldn't stop laughing.
To check out the tumblr click here ---> Buffalo Exchange Tumblr
Photobucket
*Photo was taken by Chelsea for the store outside in Davis Square. It was to show off the amazing leather hat.

So with working on the blog for work Chelsea and I did the amazing vintage photo shoot together for the store. This lady came in last week and sold us soooo many amazing vintage dresses! It was all together an $1800 buy. So for the store I decided to showcase them. We are still in the process of putting that post together, but here is a sneak peek of one of the dresses we modeled.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that's what has been going on lately! So much awesome fashion stuff. I haven't been this excited about work in so long, I really do love my job. I got paid to fashion blog for my store. Amazing. Getting to hang out with Chelsea has been so great and Im so happy for her, shes in Arizona for work the next 3 days. We have an awesome job. I also got to have a beer with my boss the other night and I must say it was very lovely to get to talk to her one on one and relax. Thing are going lovely for this lady.
Xoxo!

1 comment:

Roni E. said...

Yay, US!!!! Upon a quick glance of that photo, and seeing it so big, it occurred to me that we could very well be sisters. But it might just be the big smiles, glasses and tattoos. :)
Oh, I loved meeting you and I love all the happiness and extremely positive feeling of this entire post! I'm so happy for you and all the wonderful things happening in your life right now. The up and ups feel fantastic and I'm glad you're feeling rewarded for hard work. Good for you! I'll have to check out your tumblr thing. I don't have tumblr but I think I can still follow the link, right?
Either way, those dresses you and Chelsea modeled are amaazing! I don't know which I like better, but they both look lovely on your bodies. I love the pink of her dress and the print on yours.
Anywho, enjoy your week!! xo