Friday, April 13, 2012

Buffalo Gals

Since I started working at Buffalo Exchange, I have been dieing to do more blog stuff for their Buffalo Exchange Blog and my girl Chelsea and I decided to go out and photograph some lovely vintage dresses! She was just as excited to do this like I was. We love our job so much and our store and really wanted to showcase more. We finally had a day off together where we could get out and take photos. She came to JP and we took a walk to Franklin park, where I showed her the abandoned zoo. Needless to say, the photos came out awesome!

Photobucket

Chelsea!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After having fun at the abandoned zoo, we hiked on over to this fort like structure that was right by the gold course. Took a break there because it was a long walk. We got to talk and tell stories about our crazy friends haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I set up this shot and wow, these were our favorite photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then there was a gust of wind...
Photobucket

All in all the day was so much fun. We got some amazing shots and hopefully you'll be seeing some of these on the Buffalo Exchange blog! Chelsea has become such a good/close friend of mine Im very happy to be her friend. I really look forward to doing a lot more of photo shoots like this with her. We're both so in love with clothes and vintage.
I hope you all have enjoyed this awesome get together! Stay lovely!
Xoxo!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Roni E. said...

I love these pictures, Leigh! And OMG wow, it was SO awesome to meet you! And by accident of all things. I mean, I remember seeing that you worked at a BE in Boston, but what were the odds that I'd run into you when I had zero plans to not only stop by the BE in Davis Square, but I didn't even know where I was. LOL I was just trying to kill time until my friend got off work. Anywho, I'll post the picture of us later when I blog. I've been a bit sick and shiz. Blah.
Have a lovely day! And seriously, awesome shots in this post and beautiful location.