Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter treasures

So catching up, here are my Easter photos! Easter this year I did not go to church, it was the first year. I went and spent Easter with Tegan's lovely family again and let me tell you it was awesome. I did miss my family and my looking for my Easter basket, but dinner was just delicious. 5 star quality if you ask me. Mary also sent me Easter stuff, which made me feel really happy and I even got some Publix cookies!!! The best cookies, straight from Florida. Easter is the one holiday I really try not to wear dark colors for or black, I go out of my way to look "clean cut". I found this dress, it was chosen out of 3, and it was just perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That purse was only $2 at a thrift store in Florida. I almost didnt buy it but Im so glad I did, it was a huge success at dinner. It is a great spring purse.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The necklace Im wearing was given to me by Mary, it was her mother's. The colors in it matched perfectly with my dress! I also wore my Gram's purple butterfly pin, so I had my family present with me.
Photobucket

Easter was so lovely, it was a gorgeous day out as well. I called my family back home and got to talk to them. Its weird being away for the holidays now, but Tegan's family is always so welcoming. I hope you all had a lovely Easter as well! XOxo my lovely readers!

Photobucket

Outfit details:
Dress: Boomerangs (in Jamaica Plain)
Purse: Thrift store in Tampa, Fl
Grey pantyhose: Goodwill (new in package)

Shoes: Flats from Ross
Belt: Bought at Revolve Clothing in Tampa, Fl


No comments: