Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Arboretum

Last week I went to what I might call the most beautiful place in Jamaica Plain, right down the street from my house. I went to the Arboretum, and its this HUGE park, or some might call it a zoo for trees. It was GORGEOUS! I went on a beautiful day with my friends Simon, Andrew and even Tegan joined us. With beer and snacks in tow, we spent the afternoon laying in the grass and enjoying the trees. Some were just breath taking. Some spots of the park looked like unicorns once lived there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures dont do the park justice at all, but you can kinda see what I mean, this place is gorgeous. I have since gone back 3 times now and plan on going back a lot more. Its right down the street! I took Katie there the other day, we also had 2 beers and some strawberries. There were so many great places to sit down and so many spots for outfit photos! I decided on pants because I knew we were going to do some exploring, but the next time I go Im just going to throw a cute outfit in my bag and play dress up in the woods haha. If you live in the Boston area, you have to go. Until next time my lovely readers! Xoxo!

2 comments:

SLR said...

Amazin!!!

And u look as cute as always!

Helga said...

LOVE that new header,and love the prettyummery pix.