Thursday, April 22, 2010

Get the Connolly Look

Hey everyone!! Wow I havent been posting much. Lately Ive been feeling a bit bummed out, just things catching up to me. Getting down on myself for no real reason. I was painting the other night and wished I was a better artist. Been working hard but have felt like its getting no where. I guess I just need a positive boost every now and then. Well today is bright and sunny outside! Todays casual look was inspired by a friend of mine, a Mr. Connolly. I was kinda goofin around mostly and this defiantly put a little smile on my face. I put on Toots and the Maytals while I was outside chillin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These really are my favorite shorts. I got ripped them last summer and never got around to fixing them. Well I finally sewed a patch on the back of them and boy golly it feels nice to wear them again lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If my friends who know him saw this, they'd get a little laugh out of it Im sure. Again I was just goofing around, but I hope he finds it flattering. He has always been a big influence to me on a lot of things.

This weekend should be promising! Hopefully Ill get out of this funk Im in and be more inspired. I hope everyone is having a great week! The weekend is almost here!!! Pull through!! lol
Xo!

No comments: